CALLING LOCAL ARTIST
Sip + Vibe SLC, is looking for artists to display and sell their original work during The Vibe: Art & Music Experience. The event provides artists an opportunity to experience an arts festival as well as the opportunity to have a piece auctioned off during the night's political fundraiser. The Vibe: Art & Music Experience, will be held in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah on July 24th 2021 and anticipates to attract over 500+ visitors.
Artists 18 years or older are invited to submit up to 4 pieces of original work created during the pandemic. All genres, media, styles, up to 36 inches in any direction for 2-dimensional work, 3-dimensional work will be accepted but must be manageable by one person.
Artists will receive 100% of the proceeds from the sale of their artwork.
Submission of Artwork
Write a short bio
Social media handle
Attach at least 4 pictures of your work
Artwork can be submitted starting June 10th, 2021, and must be completed by June 28th, 2021. See below for further instructions and details on the submission process.
If you have any questions feel free to text or call 801-953-5872
Rules of Entry:
1) All artists must be at least 18 years of age.
2) All artists must create their own original artwork.
3) You must submit a separate entry, and a set of images for each category you wish to display. You may only exhibit work in those categories for which you are accepted. (For example, if you apply in painting and ceramics, but are accepted only in painting, you may not show ceramics at your booth.)
4) The only works that may be showcased are to be described in the artist application or shown in submitted images.
5) All sales are 100% the artist.
6) Each artist will need to provide their own table for display, all other materials should be provided by the artist as well.
7) All artists must be present at their booth during the full hours of operation.
9) Overnight security will not be provided, Sip + Vibe SLC nor The Clubhouse SLC is not responsible for any theft or damage.
10) Sip + Vibe SLC reserves the right to remove works of art considered objectionable to the public, deemed unacceptable, or not representative of the images submitted.
11) Exhibitors are responsible for collecting UT sales tax on all sales made.
12) Exhibitors must not pack or close down early